Warwick Sprawson’s The Overland Track is the most comprehensive guidebook available to Tasmania’s iconic hike, providing information to plan and enjoy your walk, including:
- when to go
- what to bring
- detailed transport information on getting to and from the track
- facilities and accommodation options on and near the track (including Cradle Valley and Cynthia Bay)
- the region’s history and geology
- detailed, easy-to-use track notes with accurate distances
- photos and descriptions of 63 common plants
- photos and descriptions of the track’s animals, including 23 birds, 3 snakes and 12 mammals
- great maps, including a tear-out, waterproof 368mm x 512mm overview map.
The Overland Track is 188 pages, full colour and only weights 280 grams, making it the perfect guidebook to pack with you when you go. Get your copy for only AUD 19.95!